Tonton & Menang di Akademi Chefmanship
TERMA & SYARAT
Tonton dan Menang contest (“the Contest”) is organised by Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings (1532-V), hereby known as the “Organiser”.
This contest consists of one (1) round in a specific period, from 1st August 2019, Thursday 14:00 to 31st December 2019, Tuesday, 23:59 (GMT+08:00) (“the Contest Period”) or any period as notified by the Organiser on Unilever Food Solutions homepage. The Organiser may, at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice to any party (the “Extended Period”).
Duration of Contest
14:00, 1st August to 23:59, 31st December 2019
1. To participate in the contest, contestants must a food operator
2. Contestants must watch three (3) Unilever Food Solutions Chefmanship Akademi videos by clicking the play button on each video.
3. Contestants must answer three (3) questions, one (1) for each video correctly.
4. Contestants with all correct answers will be contacted if they are eligible to redeem the prizes offered based on the terms of the competition via verification call.
5. Contest winner will be announced via short message service (SMS). It is the responsibility of contestants to follow this notification closely.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any contestant at its sole and absolute discretion, without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
7. By participating in this contest, contestants are deemed to have reviewed, read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
8. Successful participants will be eligible for a RM5 voucher for redemption of rebates for the purchase of Unilever Food Solutions products
9. The Organizer only provides 8,000 vouchers to be redeemed throughout this period via two methods:-
- Direct from the appointed promoter under Absolute Marketing Sdn Bhd . (723934-X) (formerly known as Brand Ad Sdn. Bhd.)
- Online shopping voucher for Unilever Food Solutions Ecommerce Store - (Shopee and Dropee)
10. Prize shown on the contest form or any communication materials may differ in terms of colour, specifications or design.
11. The winner shall be responsible for all costs in connection with the redemption, collection, delivery and/or perfection of his/her prize, including but not limited to legal cost, stamp duties, registration and transfer fees, taxes, insurance, spending money and related expenses (such as meals or personal expenses, upgrades, etc) or fees.
12. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any form for whatever reason.
How to Redeem Prize
1. Contestants must submit all answers with personal/business details in the landing page of Chefmanship Tonton dan Menang on Unilever Food Solutions Malaysia website.
2. Contestants with correct answers will be contacted by our tele-marketing team managed by under Absolute Marketing Sdn Bhd . (723934-X) (formerly known as Brand Ad Sdn. Bhd.)
3. Verified food operator will be eligible to win RM5 voucher.
4. Details will then be provided to the winner through the short message service (SMS)
5. Winners need to follow the redeem instruction accordingly.
6. The voucher is only applicable to buy via online shopping website OR direct from promoter for all Unilever Food Solutions products.
7. E-Voucher that is not claimed within one (1) month from the date of the notification of Contest results by the Organiser to the Contest winner shall be forfeited. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any form for whatever reason. Contest winner shall collect the prize personally.
1. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the entries if the participants are not the food traders as the contest is open to all residents of Malaysia who work/manage or own in food business, at least 18 years old on 1st August 2019 with a valid National Registration Identification Card (“NRIC“) number at the time of participation of the contest.
2. Employees of Unilever, their immediate families, Unilever Food Solution’s Advertising, Creative, Public Relations and Field Force agencies, program organisers, their employees and immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
3. Unilever, its employees, promoters, or program organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the contestants or by any person in connection with the Contest. All contestants assume liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from participating in the Contest or use or redemption of any prize.
4. The contestant agrees and provides consent to the Organiser for the use of any personal data as provided by the contestant for the purpose of participation in this Contest in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and other applicable laws, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by the Organiser for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Contest, including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organising of this Contest.
5. Winner may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuance of the Prize. Pictures captured may be used for commercial marketing purposes.
6. In the event if the prize is being awarded to the contestant having provided false or mistaken identity or information, the Organiser shall have the right to revoke the contestant’s eligibility for the said prize.
7. Prize images are for reference only. Prize shown and/or represented for the running of this Contest shall be subject to availability. Prize given is non-refundable. Quality issues with regards to the condition of the Prize is subject to the warranty process provided by the relevant supplier/manufacturer of the said prize item that includes repairs, replacement and/or exchange for a new or equivalent item.
8. Prize winner shall not substitute the prize won or exchange the said Prize for money. Organiser reserves all rights in its sole discretion to substitute the prize (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Organiser is responsible only for the delivery of the Prize and is not responsible for the condition, quality and fitness of the said Prize. Any imposition of taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the Prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
9. The organiser’s decisions are final and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. Unilever reserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation of this Contest.
10. In accepting the Prize, the winner agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Contest. The winner agree to grant Unilever a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
11. Unilever assumes no responsibility for late entries due to any reasons including, but not limited to, network transmission failure.
12. Unilever shall not be responsible for any loss or damage directly or indirectly incurred by any party including the contestants in connection or arising from acts or omissions or in any way related to this Contest.
13. The Contestant agrees to discharge and release Unilever from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the Contestant’s entry in the contest.
14. The Contestant further agrees to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Contest, including Facebook, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the Contestant’s entry in the contest.
15. Without prejudice to the foregoing:- (i) save where otherwise prohibited by law, in no event shall the Organiser be liable to any party including the Contestant for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, howsoever remote even if such losses were foreseeable or if Unilever were advised of the possibility of such damages.
16. By entering this Contest, the Contestant agrees to indemnify and keep the Organiser and its affiliates, their officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in title, employees, agents and representatives indemnified and harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (including any legal fees), suffered or incurred by the Organiser due to or in any way arising from this Contest.
17. If Contestants are discovered to be using or have used improper means to participate in this Contest, Unilever reserves the right to cancel the eligibility without notice including without hesitation, the commencement of legal proceedings under the full extent of the applicable laws.
18. The organiser reserves all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party. Please be advised that all materials posted on site are subjected to public downloading and viewing by third party viewers.