Lipton Ice Lemon Tea Powder 625g
Real lemon taste, made from real tea leaves and sugar
- Easy to dilute and mix
- Contains no preservatives or artificial colouring
- Profit of more than 10x per glass of ice lemon tea sold
- Article number: 67560127 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Sugar, acidulant citric acid, tea extract, natural lemon flavour, anti-caking agent tricalcium phosphate, antioxidant vitamin C
Produced using the same equipment with products that contain milk and soy.
|Typical values||Per 100 g as sold||Per 100 ml as sold||Per portion|
|Energy kJ||400.00 kJ||- kJ||100.00 kJ|
|Energy kcal||95.24 kcal||- kcal||23.81 kcal|
|Protein||- g||- g||- g|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||100.00 g||- g||25.00 g|
|Sugars, total||80.00 g||- g||20.00 g|
|Total lipid (Fat)||- g||- g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||- g||- g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||- g||- g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||- g||- g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||- g||- g||- g|
|Fibre, total dietary||- g||- g||- g|
|Sodium, Na||60.00 mg||- mg||15.00 mg|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult
Key product information
The world's most popular ice tea! Enjoy the great refreshing taste of Ice Lemon Tea from Lipton, the expert in tea. It is made from real tea leaves & real sugar.
Per Carton (12 x 625 g)
Per Piece (Aluminium Foil Pouch)
1. Pour 200ml of room temperature water into a glass
2. Add 25g of Lipton Ice Lemon Tea Mix. Stir until evenly dissolved.
3. Add iced cubes to chill
4. Serve Lipton Ice Lemon Tea with lemon slices
1. Pour 1L of room temperature water into jug. Add 625g of Lipton Ice Lemon Tea Mix and stir until evenly dissolved.
2. Pour the concentrated contents into a 5L+ dispenser filled with ice.
3. Add 3.7L of water to fill it up to the 5L mark
4. Serve Lipton Ice Lemon Tea with lemon slices.
5 Litres +
Keep in a cool dry place