Potato Croquettes with Chicken Ham and Mozzarella
Croquettes are one of the simplest things you can make that are guaranteed a crowd favourite.
- Cut the ham and mozzarella in small cubes and chop the parsley.
- Mix with prepared Knorr Mashed Potato (room Temperature) and season with some black pepper.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag and squeeze shapes of long cylinders on an oven trayand cover with baking paper.
- Coat the croquettes in 3 steps: (Flour- Egg Wash- Breadcrumbs)
- After coating set for half an hour in the fridge.
- Deep-fry the croquettes in 180°C boiling oil until they are golden brown color and make sure are hot inside so the mozzarella runs out when break the croquettes.
- Clean the Pomegranate.
- Cut the tomatoes into different shapes (halved,sliced,cubes).
- Serve 3 Croquettes per portion and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Serve with Lady's Choice Honey Mustard Dressing.