Spiced Beef Ribs With Chipotle sauce
There is nothing better to eat with your hands than tender sticky ribs. Combining the chilli jam and chipotle ensures you get that sticky texture every time.
- Preheat the grill and grill the ribs until browned.
- Place into a large baking tray and add in water and Knorr Napoli Tomato Sauce Mix.
- Cover and place into a preheated oven 180°C and cook for one and half hours.
- Remove from the oven and drain off the liquid.
- Place a large pot add in filtered water and whisk in the Knorr Demi-Glace Brown Sauce Mix and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Reduce the heat and add in the Chipotle in bottle and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs and place back in the oven cook for a further 15 mins.
- Remove and serve with thick cut chips.