Mango Lime Cheese Cake Mousse
Give regular cheesecake a delightful twist by adding lime, a disctinctve Malaysian flavour.
Biscuit Base Preparation
- Place digestive biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush to crumbs using roller.
- Put the biscuit crumbs into bowl, then pour melted Planta Chef Margarine. Mix until thoroughly coated.
- Tip into serving glass and press firmly down into the base. Chill in the fridge to set it firmly.
- Bring water to a boil, pour over Carte D'Or Mango Pudding. Stir well to dilute.
- Transfer into container and keep it in ambient temperature until it sets. Chill.
Cream Cheese Mousse
- Using mixer, whisk cream cheese, sugar, Knorr Lime Seasoning Powder.
- Tip in 200ml double cream and continue to whisk until the mixture is completely combined. Transfer into bowl.
- In a bowl, combine Mango Mix and Cream Cheese Mousse until completely smooth.
- Spoon the mousse mixture into the biscuits base, working of the edge inwards. Keep it set in chiller for overnight.
- Served with whipped cream on top and slice of fresh mango and mint leaf.