Potato Churros, Dust with Paprika
Tex Mex Fusion Flavor: Crispy churros with smoked corn kernel béchamel
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Once boiling, pour in the oil and remaining ingredients.
- Using a spatula, combine all ingredients till it forms a ball of dough. Remove from heat.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, place choux paste intoa piping bag and pipe into deep fryer.
- Fry churros till golden brown.
- Set aside and strain oil before use.
- In a pot, Add in water and Knorr White Sauce Mix and stire till combined.
- Slowly bring it up to a boil and cook till thickened.
- Add in charred corn kernels and blend till smooth.
- Keep warm before serving.
- Sprinkle churros with smoked paprika.
- In a shot glass, pour in corn bechamel and fried churros.
- Garnish with Chervil before serving.