Salted Egg Cookies
Turn this trendy ingredient into cookies!
- Combine all ingredients until it forms a pliable dough.
- Roll dough in between 2 sheets of plastic until 3mm thick. Cut into desired shape and arrange into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Make the glaze by beating the eggs (XL) and salt together.
- Glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle the black sesame seeds on top for decoration.
- Bake in preheated 170°C oven for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool before storing in an air-tight container.