Salted Caramel English Tea
The salty-sweet flavour of salted caramel plays well with this milk tea blend.
Monin Salted Caramel syrup 20 ml
Milk 60 ml
Misc, Sea salt
- Pre-brew tea - 1 tea bag in 200ml of boiling water for 4-5 mins. Cool and set aside.
- Prepare a serving glass. Dip the rim in caramel sauce and coat it with sea salt.
- In the serving glass, add in the Monin salted caramel syrup and the ice ball.
- Add the milk in and stir well.
- Top up the serving glass with 100ml of pre-brewed tea.