Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder 800g
Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder is made from real eggs helping you achieve scratch-like taste!
- Yield is equivalent to 68 salted egg yolks
- Gives a consistent taste and texture, great for batch preparation
- Serve as many as 114 persons per pack!
- Versatile - use in stir fries, pastries, etc.
- Article number: 67098388 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Chicken Egg, Maltodextrin, Shortening Powder (Contains Milk Protein), Yeast Extract, Creamer (Contains Milk Protein), Flavourings (Contains Egg), Colourings. May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, soy, fish, crustacean, mollusc, peanut and tree nuts.
May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, soy, fish, crustacean, mollusc, peanut and tree nuts.
|Typical values||Per 100 g as sold||Per 100 ml as sold||Per portion|
|Energy kJ||- kJ||- kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||510.00 kcal||- kcal||35.70 kcal|
|Protein||26.40 g||- g||1.90 g|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||25.30 g||- g||1.80 g|
|Sugars, total||2.60 g||- g||0.20 g|
|Total lipid (Fat)||33.30 g||- g||2.30 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12.10 g||- g||0.90 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||5.90 g||- g||0.40 g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||15.30 g||- g||1.10 g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.00 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Fibre, total dietary||3.40 g||- g||0.20 g|
|Sodium, Na||1,020.00 mg||- mg||71.00 mg|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult
Key product information
A one-step dish base for salted egg dishes.
Per Carton (6 x 800 g)
Per Piece (Pouch)
Salted Egg Prawn (300g of prawn for servings of 5)
1. Heat up 50g of Planta Margarine.
2. Add in curry leaf and chilli.
3. Add in 35g of Knorr Golden Salted Egg Cooking Powder and stir over low heat till foaming is foamed.
4. Add in fried prawn and toss evenly.
68 salted egg yolks
Salted egg preparations in 1 step!
Time, labor & cost savings
Consistent quality and supply
Use only quality pasteurised eggs and the latest drying technology
Halal certified and produced in a GMP & HAACP verified factory
Store in a cool and dry place. After opening, fold the bag and seal properly to keep balance of content fresh.