Knorr Demi Glace Brown Sauce Mix 1kg
Authentic demi glace taste for any cut of meat
- Get scratch-like demi glace in just 5 minutes, saving you hours of cooking
- One pack can make 10 liters of sauce, great for big batch preparations
- Article number: 21067969 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Wheat Flour, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Salt, Cornstarch (Contains Sulphite), Permitted Flavour Enhancer (E621, E635), Palm Fat, Caramel (Contains Sulphite), Beef Fat, Onion (Contains Sulphite), Permitted Flavourings (Contains Sulphite, Dairy), Edible Gum, Red Beet, Spices and Citric Acid.
All food additives are of plant and animal origins. May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, egg, fish, crustasean, mollusc, soy, peanut and tree nuts.
|Typical values||Per 100 g as sold||Per 100 ml as sold||Per portion|
|Energy kJ||1,412.00 kJ||- kJ||78.00 kJ|
|Energy kcal||336.00 kcal||- kcal||18.48 kcal|
|Protein||5.90 g||- g||0.30 g|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||61.10 g||- g||3.40 g|
|Sugars, total||17.00 g||- g||0.90 g|
|Total lipid (Fat)||7.50 g||- g||0.40 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2.70 g||- g||0.10 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0.50 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||3.90 g||- g||0.20 g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.00 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Fibre, total dietary||4.30 g||- g||0.20 g|
|Sodium, Na||5,440.00 mg||- mg||300.00 mg|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult
Key product information
Knorr Demi Glace Brown Sauce Mix is prepared from selected ingredients. It is easy to prepare and can be used as a base for other sauces such as Bigarade Black Pepper, Bourguignonne Colbert, Madeira, Truffle and many others.
Per Carton (6 x 1 kg)
Per Piece (Pouch)
1. Dissolve 100g of Knorr Demi Glace Brown Sauce Mix in 1 litre of room temperature water.
2. Bring mixture to a boil with frequent stirring and simmer for 3 minutes, then remove from heat.
3. Use sauce as it is, or as a base for other sauces such as peppercorn or mushroom sauce.
Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened, fold the bag and seal properly to keep the remaining content fresh.